Is it possible to pretend you sent a taking to court action letter to a law firm that owes me money?

They did an engineer’s report and said that the third party will pay them for it.
The money has come through, they rang me to collect £500 but when i came in they said they made a mistake and that it was only £200.
I got suspicious and rang the third party up and they told me they wrote me a cheque of £700 for damages.
I brought this up and said lied to me that they got no money for the report from the third party. Again the third part has sent me a written confirmation that they paid for this.
This firm has refused to pay me anything now and when I write to them, they don’t write back.
I now want to take them to court. I was told by my solicitor friend, if I write them a taking to court action letter there just going to deny it as I herd they changed their company name and address (WELL THEY DO THIS EVERY FEW MONTHS) THERE CON ARTIST WHO ARENT REALY EVEN REGISTERED AS LAWERS IN THE LAW SOCIETY.

Basically there not paying me the money they owe me for my injury compensation. I sent them a latter that all money owed to me should be sent within 10 days. Its been 2 months now.

When i ring them up they say there busy.

Basically I’ve given up, sending them a taking to court action letter will allow them to do a runner.

So will it get in trouble if a back date a letter and just take them to court now saying i got no reply or I can send blank envelope with no letter recorded delivery to them?
Apprently i know where the guy lives becuase he dumb and uses the same number.

I had a buddy of mine trace it to where its registered to.


Related Blogs

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Responses to “Is it possible to pretend you sent a taking to court action letter to a law firm that owes me money?”

  1. JZD Says:

    It’s far simpler than that:

    1. Report these guys to the Law Society immediately. Whether they are lawyers or not.

    2. issue a small claims action (you need to be crystal clear – and I mean crystal – what the claim is for. you can’t claim for ‘lying’) and sue both the firm and the partners it it (as you have their names). You can do this on line, it’s virtually free

    3. Sit back and wait for the inevitable cheque.

    As for writing fake letters – don’t be a complete moron.

  2. Mary Says:

    If you lie or try the "send an empty envelope" thing or backdate a document you will need for court, you WILL be caught! It is not worth it, and the judge could very easily deny your claim on the basis of fraud. By all means, write the letter — a REAL one, and send it "return receipt requested" or have it hand-delivered by a neutral third party who will execute a proper affidavit. Then, if payment is not forthcoming, take them to court!

  3. me Says:

    Do NOT try to play smart making a false letter, you don’t need to do that, you already got no reply from their calls and that’s true, if you want or need the letter then just send a letter with the REAL date and you’ll be fine (if you try to run your own scam then you would be in trouble).

    As for evidence try to get the "third party" to send you a copy of the bank records (he must have got a bank report and a copy the cancelled check stating who cashed it).

    But if those are really con artist most likely they will be gone by the time you take them to court. So get used to the idea that you might never get the money back.

    Next time, make sure the people you deal with are properly registered.